Register a Team
Get Started Today
- Gather a team of people from your workplace and/or family and friends.
- Appoint a team captain and determine a team fundraising goal.
- The team captain will register the team.
- Select Create a Team during the registration process.
- Select your team type Friends & Family or Workplace Team.
- All team members must register and select to join the team.
- Start fundraising as a team and individually.
- Recruit members to join your team.
Join the Workplace Team Challenge!
Whether you have five or 500 employees, participation in the RBC Race for the Kids is a great way to build team spirit and a sense of camaraderie among employees. Group participation in an event engages your staff and allows everyone to feel a sense of pride and satisfaction for giving back to the community and supporting an important cause. Increase your company’s visibility in the community by forming a workplace team and show others the meaning of corporate social responsibility.
Workplace Team Challenge Benefits
- Free registration with the commitment of a corporate donation (one registration for every $100 donated, tax receipt issued).
- Logo recognition on Workplace Team Challenge signage on event site.
- Opportunity to have your branded tent onsite as your team meeting place. (min. fundraising total of $5,000).
- Team kit including bibs and race shirts delivered to your office (min. $3,000 raised by September 6).
- Registration and fundraising presentation at your office hosted by CHEO fundraising support team.
Get started today!
To obtain your free registration promo codes and for additional details please contact Kirsti Guenette, Corporate Development Officer, CHEO Foundation at 3964 or [email protected].
Challenge your network to create their own corporate team!
To make it easy for you to reach out to your network, we’ve put together a toolkit of resources with templates and sample messaging to post on your social media and LinkedIn accounts.
Download the Workplace Team Challenge Toolkit.